Are you interested in becoming an American citizen? Are you a green card holder? If the answer to both questions is YES, then let InStepp help prepare you for your citizenship exam with free virtual citizenship classes.
* Learn everything you need to know about American history, government, and culture to pass the citizenship exam.
* Get free materials to study
* Improve your English; and become a part of a community to help you pass your citizenship test.
Each 10-week class includes both instructional time and practice sessions for the naturalization interview and citizenship test. Registration and placement testing are required before class attendance.
The Winter class schedules are as follows:
* January 21 – March 29 - Mondays & Thursdays, 6pm to 8pm
* January 20 – March 24 - Wednesdays, 10am to 1pm
* January 23 – March 27 - Saturdays, 10am to 1pm
To learn more information, be sure to visit www.instepp.org/citizenship-classes/